Friday, October 14, 2011

Bitcoin Price Downtrend Comming To An End?

If we look at the chart we can see decreased volatility in the last month. This tells me that the current downtrend is slowly coming to an end. I try to avoid technical analysis when looking at bitcoin prices, simply because the market is so tiny that one person can dramaticaly move the price at any moment. But this event is important. It means that there is more and more people willing to buy bitcoins at the current price, in other words more support and less risk to the downside.

Now, I wouldn't bet everything I have on this, but I already started to acumulate. I turned on my automated bot and told him to buy a little every 60 minutes.


Proceed with caution, we've seen the same thing in July and then the price fell through the floor. You never know when one of the early adopters decides to buy a new sports car...

No comments:

Post a Comment